IAE V2500 series turbofan engines:
- Pre-recorded from real aircraft and modeled according to the real phases of V2500 turbine.
- Tested by pilots and by musicians of course. Only music ears can hear the true difference in pitch and volume change.
N1 and N2 modeled separate, you will hear fan sounds (N1) when needed, and you will hear much faster responder - N2 (the compressor).
- All external engine sounds are different depending on location - front, mid, back, inside and outside all 360, everything has its own corresponding sounds.
- Real vibration brought to you by lows and highs, feel yourself inside real aircraft!
Some of the Main Features:
- Cabin Cockpit and External, all have corresponding sounds.
- IAE V2500 recorded from real A320 inside and outside, cockpit and cabin 360 degrees with professional recording hardware.
- Pitch and volume data from real IAE V2500
- Cabin sounds differ from aft or front of aircraft
- Fans and core/compressor sounds are separate and modeled to work as in real aircraft
- External 360 degrees engine sounds with respect to all it's music
- Simulated air noise on spool up
- Reverse sound
- Changed packs external volume to match real A320 pack volumes
- More pronounced compressor vibrassion/bass during throttle down
- Realistic volume for cockpit engine start/shutdown
- More realistic spoilers volume
- Correct wind sound for cockpit and cabin
- Gear up and down sounds enhanced with gear doors closing thud sound
- Changed APU sound and volume is corrected
- Real chime sounds, boarding, people talking during boarding inside cabin and inflight
- More pronounced hydraulic sounds
- Internal startup/shutdown cabin, cockpit and external 360 degrees
- PTU custom real sounds AND MUCH MORE!